How can we improve our apps?

Copy and paste between different skins

I am aware and am using the copy and paste tool constantly however I am rather disappointed in the fact that you cannot use the copy and paste tool between different skins.

205 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Robbie shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

15 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

You should add a duplicate button for minecraft skin studio, so someone can duplicate a character and change its closes instead of trying to find the correct color and trying to copy the face when you can just duplicate it.

• Bumble Bee commented  · 

I agree! I want to add the same hair to all my skins but it will take me forever to do it and I'd rather just use copy and paste but I can't...

• TheCyanPigman commented  · 

I am making my skin in Minecraft a zombie Pigman, and I am taking colors from the zombie pigman, pixel by pixel. if you could copy and paste between different skins, it would be WAY faster. This really needs to be a thing.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Please yes! I made an awesome profile pic once and was inspired to make a whole skin from it. I even bough the in-app purchase. But wait... No copying or pasting between skins! I need this!

• Jason commented  · 

I need to pay again?!?!?! Seriously?!?!?
        Wish I didn't to pay

• Anonymous commented  · 

I bought mss encore hoping I could take pieces from different skins and put them in a new one. For example, I like my skin but I want to try on another jacket I would search for one in community skins, copy it from that skin and paste it on mine. That would be great!

• skyler commented  · 

it would not let me Change my skin.

• Jack F. commented  · 

This would be hard to do... Think of all the coding that would go into it! This might seem like an easy problem but it's not as simple as you think

• JacobTDC commented  · 

Please allow us to copy, arms, legs, etc. from one skin to another.

• Anonymous commented  · 

A copy and paste system for the Skin Studio. You select an area, press copy then select another area anywhere, and press paste!

• Anonymous commented  · 

So a designer can copy a surface from one skin to another. For example, copy my face from my design to another custom design.

• fredfred32109 commented  · 

There should be an option on the skins you have created to update them. For instance, if I share a skin that gets a lot of downloads and likes and such, then I make a better version of the skin and I want to share it but I don't want to loose my downloads and likes, I can just click update and it will change the skin properties so it's the new version, but with the same downloads, likes, desc., comments and all that jazz. Please Vote for this as it would be a nice feature! Thanks!
        - FredtheBuilder2

• ElectroCreep23 commented  · 

You should be able to copy a part of a skin, and paste on the same skin or a different skin.

Feedback and Knowledge Base