How can we improve our apps?

Subscribe button and total views.

A feature that will let you subscribe to your favourite skin creators, and a counter that shows you how many downloads your skin gets each month an how many downloads it has in total.

76 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    xMitchyyyxMitchyyy shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

8 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • StarrSmiteTFMStarrSmiteTFM commented  · 

The Ability to Follow Other Skinners; and possibly receive a notification every time a subscribed skinner makes a comment or posts a skin.

• I_will_conquerI_will_conquer commented  · 

We all know that the way people get downloads on skin studio is unfair.
        I have been using the app for over a year, and I don't mean to brag but I make some pretty good skins. The problem is that I get barely any downloads. The people who copy skins from other websites and never post new skins get the most downloads. But, if you were to add a subscribe button, people would see your skins when they came out, and your fans can vote for them. And maybe, even get levels, where you get another level for every so many subscribes/ likes/ downloads.
        I think this would make the app kind of like a competition to see who can have the highest level and the most subscribers, which would cause people to spend more time on the app, therefore making the app somewhat more popular when they tell their friends about it.

• xMitchyyyxMitchyyy commented  · 

Oh i just saw their comment, yay!

• xMitchyyyxMitchyyy commented  · 

I wish 57Digital would see it.

Feedback and Knowledge Base