or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

Oh whoops I thought I was in the section on commenting to make mine craft skin studio better WHOOPS! :3

• Anonymous commented  · 

Add a tool on how you can make a color transparent and how transparent you want it to be!

• Anonymous commented  · 

Can you make a cake block please?

• Anonymous commented  · 

Though it may take a lot of work

• Anonymous commented  · 

Plz do everything everybody asked for (including me and mobs in mob poll) as fast as possible

• Anonymous commented  · 

Also you need to add paintings and torches

• Anonymous commented  · 

Could you make a chest that can be opened

• Anonymous commented  · 

Why add monsters in Minecraft when you can add mobs that are yet not in it like manticores, ogres, trolls, ettercaps, chuuls, etc.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Add everything in the PC version so far

• Anonymous commented  · 

Yay u added mobs but.... If u can can u plz work on the one and only Enderdragon. It will be hard but plzz try also make it masssive like it would be in the game. If u cant make add in a wither

• Tyler donaisTyler donais commented  · 

You should add butter magic buttttttter I love butter so much same with skythekidRS he would be so happy

• Anonymous commented  · 

supr faine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• EmmaEmma commented  · 

Do it do it!!!

• Anonymous commented  · 

I'm not sure if it would be possible but after adding all mobs blocks and items in Minecraft, could you guys add a way to print different textured mobs?

• CBearCBear commented  · 

Add NPC, chicken, silverfish, blaze, ghast, skeletons, enderman, spiders, cave spiders, creepers, zombie pig man, zombies, pigs, sheep, and cows. Maybe you can also let out a few finished mobs for a little promotion to the big update! Also minecarts, boats, and water block would be sweet and a good addition to the app. Hope you see this!

• Anonymous commented  · 

If you are adding mobs, everyone always forgets silverfish, at least try please! It would look cool! Also the wither, which would look EPIC.

• LaurenLauren commented  · 

Make sure you add the animals like for instance (my favorite) dogs!! Mooshrooms and maybe even make a minecart or boats!!! Get the squids too

• Félix RobichaudFélix Robichaud commented  · 

Chests (single, double, ender), some blocks missing, redstone stuff, mobs, torches and other things, and armor. Other than that, this app is great!

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base