Minecraft Explorer/Skin Studio Ideas

We want to make our app even more useful and we believe the best way to do that is to ask you guys! If you have an awesome idea, be sure to share it below. Or simply vote for your favorite idea below with your points.

If we see an awesome idea and lots of people have voted, if feasible, we may implement that idea in the near future.

(!!) Please do not suggest ideas for the actual Minecraft game here. You should do that at minecraftforums.net or via the other official Mojang channels.(!!)

The legal stuff:
All ideas/suggestions submitted via this website or via email automatically become the property of 57Digital Ltd. 57Digital Ltd shall receive exclusive unrestricted rights to any ideas suggested by our users. Contributors shall not receive attribution, credit or reward(s) for any submissions. Please do not submit any suggestions if you do not agree. However, any suggestions you do make will help shape a more feature rich app in the future! Full T&Cs here

How can we improve our apps?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Make explorer pro for Android already!

So these apps have been around FOREVER, and are the best by far when it comes to crafting in minecraft. I liked having explorer at my side so when I forgot a recipe to craft, I didn't have to pull up google. But recently I moved to android and can't get these apps. I don't know what it is but it seems like you guys avoid this android integration idea. Come on, give us Android editions!

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    • Add a PlayStation 3 Edition to Explorer

Since Mojang has released a PlayStation 3 Edition of Minecraft, it would be amazing if 57Digital released a PlayStation 3 part to the app along with the current Xbox edition.

13 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there,

This is something that we’re going to integrate into Explorer as soon as we can, but there’s likely to be a bit of a delay, since we’re going to need to rewrite the way we add content to the app in order to support all the upcoming versions of Minecraft (PS3, PS4, Xbox One, PS Vita, etc.)

For now, if you need any information, read the Xbox 360 section since they are essentially the same at the moment! If anything is added which is unique to the PS3 version, we’ll let everyone know in the app.

-57Digital

• Seeds available on iPod 4 gen

Can you make seeds explorer available for iPod touch gen 4? (6.1.3, 6.1.5)
        Please please PLEASE try cause I really wanna get your app.

Thanks

8 votes
        Vote
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
        or sign in with
        • facebook
        • google
          Password icon
          Signed in as (Sign out)
        • Show some popular mods!

Show mods like Mo' creatures and Animal Bikes!

25 votes
          Vote
          Sign in
          Check!
          (thinking…)
          Reset
          or sign in with
          • facebook
          • google
            Password icon
            Signed in as (Sign out)
          • Add camera block to pocket edition blocks.

I know you probably haven't heard of it and I've never seen it, but if you dig around in the minecraft pocket edition files you'll find it as a working block. Thanks and you guys rock ✌

12 votes
            Vote
            Sign in
            Check!
            (thinking…)
            Reset
            or sign in with
            • facebook
            • google
              Password icon
              Signed in as (Sign out)
              1 comment  ·  Admin →

Thanks for your suggestion!

We’re aware of the Camera, but since it cannot be obtained by normal means at the moment (and it’s buggy), we’re not going to add it to the app just yet.

However, it has been announced that the Camera will potentially be implemented properly in the future, at which point we’ll add it to the app!

• Don't see your idea?

Minecraft Explorer/Skin Studio Ideas

Feedback and Knowledge Base